Thursday, June 16, 2016

Never Give Up

Losing a significant amount of weight may be one of the hardest things I have ever done, and am still working on doing. And being notorious for stopping in the middle of most of my projects, I always need to remember that giving up will never be an answer. Any time I feel like I want to throw in the hat, I remember that giving up will not get me to my goal.

It is amazing that I am working on month six of my weight loss journey. And I have only bent my rules only a few times, but after a few days, I always got back on my horse, and continued. I am very proud that I have been so strong minded this time around. And after I see my goal, I will be happy that I stood my ground, and never gave up.

So if you had a bad eating day, and think you ruined your entire plan, and am thinking you should give up. Think again, tomorrow is a new day, keep going. NEVER give up, you will thank yourself later!


No comments:

Post a Comment