Monday, May 9, 2016

Strength Training

Since January I have dropped 27 pounds. It seems like the weight loss is starting to come to a crawl! So instead of getting mad, and giving up, it is time to shake things up.

I have been planning on starting strength training, but I keep putting it off. It looks like now is a great time to start adding some muscle tone. Adding muscle will help to kick up my metabolism, which in turn will help me to burn more calories. It will also give me the benefit of looking leaner and I will have more strength to do some gardening heavy lifting this summer!

So I researched today and found a great workout YouTube video that matches exactly what I have been looking for in a strength training workout video. I wanted something I can do from home, which only needed some small hand weights. If you want to give it a try, the link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0bhE67HuDY&index=8&list=PLm7JvRbK90TduI27_YUb0jyAXsRF5nAyd

May the strength be with you!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment