Thursday, February 16, 2017

Conflicted

This morning I am very conflicted on what I should be doing. I have been following the Lose Your Belly diet for a few days, but not seeing the results I had hoped for. Yesterday morning I got on the scales with a 1/2 pound gain. But a person's wait goes up and down all the time, so 1/2 a pound was irritating to see, but not a big deal. Then this morning I got on the scale to see another pound up. So I have gained 1 1/2 pounds since following this eating plan.

So I set conflicted. Do I continue down this new road, and hope that 1 1/2 pounds was just a fluke? Do I go back to what I was doing and try to reverse the damage? Or do I try to incorporate my new eating plan and this new eating plan?

I may not know what I am going to do yet. But I do know one thing. Never give up. I will never give up trying to be healthy. I am on a journey to find the healthy me inside this fat suit, and by George, I will not give up!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment